Sunday, December 31, 2006

Greed

I want you to think I have the sweetest voice, so you can hear soulful melodies in the crappy tunes I hum.

I want you to think I am the most amazing dancer, so you can watch me with starlit eyes, as I tread on your toes with my two left feet.

I want you to think I am your angel in disguise, so you can think my goof ups are just Testing Tasks that I set for you.

I want you to think I am the most beautiful woman, so when we watch the making of Pirelli calendar on FTV, your eyes still scan my face obsessively as we comment and talk.

I want you to think I am most independent, courageous and the bravest, so you wouldn’t run away scared, when I cry tears of obsessive jealousy and possessiveness.

I want you to love me, love me truly and completely, so when I fearfully give you wings to fly, when I let you go, you should still want to come back to me.

I want you to feel for me all that I feel for you.

No comments: