Friday, January 19, 2007

For the Woman Who Mourns a Rabid Cur

Woman, do you know that he not only betrayed your love
He also betrayed your secrets to me
Do you know, he handed me a bundle of letters
That smelt of your lust and love for him
He gloated and preened like it was his birthright
That you were his birthright, you probably were
He told me he could do what he pleased with you
And you’d go running back to him
Even after he beat you up black and blue
He told me all about your little quirks in bed
He lay bare your family, the fights, all the gore
I, the stranger, listened and observed, I didn’t care
Not for him, not for you, you were just a story
And he, just a cock sucking cum slurping two legged excuse for a human.

(Ne humanus crede)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.